Saturday, December 01, 2007

kurtz family get together

Thanksgiving week we went to Brenda Kurtz's house where her kids were home and had all of the grandchildren together. I grew up next to the Kurtz family and these people are literally like family to me. I don't get to see them often, but when we do it's like no time has passed.

When we arrived, there were two dogs, 5 kids and an assortment of adults, so Miles was was kind of freaked out at first.

You all met Evan earlier this summer. Jen and I got to go through our pregnancies (and cluelessness together) and now we get to figure out this whole parenting thing together too. Here he is deep in thought.
Susan, on the hand, is a PRO as she has four little ones. Her youngest didn't have a problem conking out on the couch despite all the craziness in the room. 
And here Ariana is awake. 

Wendy, Susan and Jen's world traveling sister, is awesome with the kids. I had a million shots of her playing, but thought this one summed it up.  She's such a cool person. I love hearing her stories of where she has recently traveled when I see her throughout the year. 
This is Daisy, Jason and Jen's dog. She is super smart and totally Jason and Jen's first born.  We share the same dog craziness as we have both:
A. Taken our dog to see Santa 
B. Taken our dogs to a doggy daycare 
C.  celebrate our dog's birthday 
D. Dress our dogs for cold weather.  

(Um, I think they have taken Daisy to see Santa. Jen, you'll have to comment me if I got that right.)  
Evan was a tough guy to capture as he's walking now.  Here he is on the move. 

These two were braiding each other's hair the entire time. Again, I have a million pics, but thought I would show the end result. 
Towards the end everybody started to get sleepy. 
Must have been all those tickles. 
Susan's kids LOVED the camera.  
Issac held this pose for ever as he hung over the end of the couch.  He loved having his picture taken. 
Ok, time to put the camera down and get caught up with the Kurtz family.  Can't wait to see you guys over Christmas!  

Lots of love to you!

No comments: