Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Peace to Virginia Tech

I just wrote a huge blog on my thoughts about the horrible tragedy at Virginia Tech. However, I'm an idiot, didn't save or write my draft in Word and lost it when I clicked back a page.

So instead of an essay on my thoughts, I will say this: I hope that the media can focus on healing, instead of the rambelings of a mad man. I don't want to hear or learn anymore about the killer, but I would love to allow the families of the slain students to tell their stories and inspire us to embrace our lives more fully because their loved ones can't. I pray that a blanket of peace can somehow find it's way to the families, friends and almuni of Virginia Tech.

1 comment:

Melissa AWZ. said...

I totally agree with you on this. I am so disugusted with the media for blasting that monster's videos and letters. I shut off the tv anytime that stuff comes on.
Pray for peace!