Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Rainy day at home

Today was a nice quiet rainy day spent at home. It's been a busy week with a lot of stuff going on and running around town. So it felt really good today to spend it at home and get stuff done around the house.

Some of my favorite moments of my days are when John and I spend time playing with Miles and watching him coo and smile together.





If you haven't seen enough photos of Miles, here are just a few more...






You might recall a few blog entries ago,that there was a photo John took from Stamp's point of view of me sitting in the rocker with Miles. Here is the view from my vantage point. We thought it was kind of a fun pic. My feet are a bit too blurry to really make it work, but you get the idea.





I just saw Stamp run by me and head to bed, so I guess that means it's time for the rest of the King family to get off of their computers and head to bed as well. Nighty night!

No comments: