Wednesday, August 22, 2007

always happy

John's out for a guy's night with a buddy and Miles went to bed early again, so I have the "good" computer allllll to myself. Photo time! I'm going to post a couple blogs because I have some busy days ahead where I won't be online much. i wanted to make sure I send some photos for the fam down South!

John and I were shopping a while back and saw this shirt at H&M and even John, who could go years without buying cloths-and has, even agreed we must buy it.

Even in a post vaccinated stupor, Miles was happy to pose for me.



Mom, you've got me laughing so hard....

I'm crying!

Ok, so maybe not ALWAYS happy, but pretty much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Betsy and John:) I just love looking at pictures of Miles . . . he is sooooo adorable!!! I enlarged some of these photos when looking at them and his entire face appears on my computer and it looks like he is sitting right in front of me:) He is got the most gorgeous eyes ever (besides my son's eyes, of course:) Still enjoying your website and watching Miles grow! Anne

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so darn cute!!! I love the laugh till you cry progression! I think we all have those days! :) Love, Melissa