Thursday, August 23, 2007

sending a shout out....

Today mom and I went up to angola to do a bit of outlet shopping and then to meet my aunt Joan for lunch. We didn't have a ton of time to shop but we found plenty. You just have to cut yourself off at some point becuase you could shop all day. Miles was such a good shopper and good guy at the resteraunt, but it sure takes a lot of energy to make it all happen. Whew!

I wanted to send a very warm HELLO to Aunt Joan's co-workers that I met today when we stopped in at her office. I found out that they are all blog readers which is so cool! Thanks so much for tuning in ladies! It was so nice to get to see you. : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man...all the way to my neck of the woods and I didn't even get to see you then. I hope you found some good deals. Love Ya, Jennie