Wednesday, August 15, 2007

randomness



Not much new to post, but figured the out of town fam would appreciate a new pic.

A few random thoughts:

I'm trying to figure out facebook now as it seems as if myspace is kind of over. If you are on it, convince me it's a good thing, which actually, won't be too hard to do. It's not as user friendly as myspace, but myspace can be kind of annoying with all the spam and endless quizzes people do. Like I need one more thing to suck my time on the computer!

I"m trying to convince myself not to buy these adorable yoga pants for Miles. They look like they would fit really well over Miles' cloth diapers. The lions share of our cold weather baby clothes are in 0-3 mos. sizes, so I get to do some shopping! (Somewhere John is cringing!) ; )

So with fall approaching, I'm going to have a hard time keeping myself from shopping.

Speaking of shopping online, I have been on the computer tonight wayyyyy to long. I need to go give my hubby a squeeze and get to bed. It's starting to rain so perfect sleeping weather!

3 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

Maybe you can help me. I'm interested in cloth diapering. I don't want to use pins. I want rice paper liners. Where do I find all the stuff to begin cloth diapering?

Betsy King said...

I have to go to bed now, so I'll write more later. However, a great place to get started is www.cottonbabies.com and check out Bum Genius diapers. They fit babies from 8 lbs. to 35 lbs. and work great! Cotton Babies sell rice paper liners as well. Thanks for asking! I'll always answer questions to cloth diapering inquires. : )

The Silly Witch said...

Betsy thanks so much for answering my questions. I have a one year old. I've looked at other places on line, but they haven't had quite what I was looking for. I found your site because we both like yoga. I'm going to check out Cotton Babies.