Monday, August 13, 2007

up, up and away!

Miles sure loves his daddy! I have been wanting to hold him on my shoulders for the longest time, but I'm too afraid he'll fall backward. Daddy's not afraid though. ; )



My photography skills are kind of stinky tonight, but I still think the pics are cute.

Today Miles and I went to Grandma Smith's house to swim. Grandma bought this really fun floaty and even though the water was kind of cool, Miles was pretty content. He still loves the water, which is great.
Here's a picture of the float mom found, cute huh? Gotta love end of summer sales. : )

We are going to Myrtle Beach next month to see John's parents and we'll definitly be taking that along on our trip. For the pool at least, I'm not so jazzed about taking him full-on swimming in the ocean. Maybe just a toe dip or something.

Speaking of traveling, I've been getting some great tips from friends who have traveled with babies before. So keep them coming because I only have about a month left to obsess over planning this trip. ;-) One of my friends told me they had an umbrella for their baby on the beach. I suppose I should go find one of those somewhere, though I'm pretty sure our bags are already busting at the seams.

No comments: