Wednesday, September 19, 2007

beach baby...

Hello from Myrtle Beach! We have been having a great time at John's parent's timeshare this week. We can't wait to share all the great photos of Miles playing in the sand, (and eating sand, swimming in the lazy river, crusing in his blow-up car and getting closer to crawling. We did some outlet shopping today and got Miles' Halloween costume. CAN"T WAIT for that photo shoot! (I"m gonna keep you hanging on what it is!)

I have to say, I was nervous about traveling with him and how he would be away from home. He has been SUCH A GOOD BABY.(Thank you God!) He's sleeping and napping, smiling and laughing. He has been a total joy and G and G King have been eating him up. He LOVES the water too. I'm excited about doing some more swimming tomorrow.

I gotta run and hit the hot tub with John. Lots of love to you!

: )

Bets

No comments: