Thursday, September 13, 2007

my new favorite guilty pleasures I really don't have time for

I have a MILLION other things to do, but I find myself gravitating to the wonderful world of blog surfing. I find a cool blog, and then see a cool link to another blog. Oh, it's good fun, but a guilty one as it's a major time suck. You all know my friend's blogs that I refer to quite often. But here are some other ones I have been enjoying. Listing this makes me look like I have no depth going on other than kid stuff. I swear I do. I check out cnn.com, but that's not really unique and anybody can find that site. Here are some treasures I have dug up. (and I'm finishing up with a not so unique one or one I am not so proud of...)

www.etsy.com check out the regular section and the children's section for some really cool, orginal artsy stuff to buy. This site gets my creative juices flowing and makes me wish I really knew how to knit. I can't wait until life slows down and I can make some homemade onesie iron on designs with John. (I love that I have a husband that will do creative projects with me. Now, if only he had the time...)

www.metrodad.com A really funny blog by a work at home dad. AKA Poppycock from a cocky pop.

www.rookiemoms.com

www.coolmompicks.com

and of course....

If you know me pre-Miles, you know I was THE go to person in town for celebrity gossip. I used to be a www.pinkisthenewblog.com fan, but I really got overly saturated with celebrity stuff. I do check out www.perezhilton.com when I need to see the latest train wreck that Britany has committed or who Jennifer Aniston is dating. It's quick and simple and doesn't go into details.

Well, that's it for tonight. I gotta go to bed. Miles stayed up suuuuper late tonight so it was a weird night. Happy Friday to you! Oh, speaking of the weekend, I just got John's anniversary gift via UPS today. I can't wait to show everybody what I got him. It's sooooo cool!

No comments: