Friday, September 07, 2007

it's so late!


It's late, so I can't write much. I just got home from my final bible study for the summer at Amy Conner's house. (Hence the wedding photo of us at my wedding.) Tonight, she read a bible verse that Amy felt really spoke to her about each of us and then we all went around the room saying awesome things about each other. Cassie, who sang at Miles' dedication, had her guitar and sang a couple songs and played softly on her guitar as we all chatted. I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to be a part of this group this summer and I am so excited to have some really great new friends. I MUST get to bed though!

More photos to come soon. I have been EXTREMELY busy this week but I started taking more photos today, so I'll get some on there soon. I dont' know when though becuase my weekend is not looking like it's going to be slowing down anytime soon.

Check out John's blog (See link in the right hand column) if you have ever wondered what kind of camera we use and for a cool article on the lens that changed our life. (Yep, that sounds dramatic, but it's true.)

Hope you are all doing well. I've had a hard week and I'm thankfully tomorrow is Friday.

Just for fun, I'm throwing up a wedding photo of me and John. Our anniversary is coming up and it's been such an awesome whirlind of two years for us. I love my husband and I love the little family we have created. Even though it's been a little crazy around here, life is very good.



Much love,

Bets

No comments: