Sunday, September 09, 2007

a few more...

Well, the cold bug has traveled around our house and now it's my turn. UGH. I'm full on sick and it's not fun. I"m resting to work on getting better and John has been a HUGE help around here. He has been on total diaper duty and even took Miles to the grocery store today on top of planning meals for the week. He gets the awesome husband award! He rocks. (Can't you just see how cute John must have looked shopping with Miles in the Baby Bjorn carrier? Too cute...)

No new pics since I have been sick, but here are a couple left over from the last time we blogged.

Here's proof that Miles has no teeth yet. He looks like a little toothless old man!



Going back to bed to rest. Wish me luck that my crappy immune system will decide to kick in soon and kick this cold bug. Next weekend is our very favorite Johnny Appleseed festival and our anniversary, not to mention a family trip for us, so I N E E D to be well!

2 comments:

Betsy King said...

Can anybody see that Miles has my chin in these pics? (I have a "butt chin" if you didn't already know.)

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!