Friday, July 27, 2007

coming attraction...teeth?

Miles has been in such a great mood and such a happy baby this weekend. I had a SUPER busy week this week running around meeting up with a bunch of people and errands so today, John and I were hermits and stayed home to do some VERY overdue housework. We worked pretty hard, but unlike the old days where I could clean the whole house in a couple of hours, we worked all day and I still didn't get it all done. Oh well, a little dirt won't hurt, as John says.

As you can see, Miles has been droolin a lot, which is a big sign of teething. After an evening of happy giggles and games, he surprised us with some major tears before bed and it was definitly teething. He finally got to sleep though and he seems to be down for the night. We don't feel any teeth yet, but I'm sure they will show up soon.



Gotta get to bed. By the way, I've added a poll on my blog now. i'm going to just keep asking random questions for minor amusement.

No comments: