Friday, July 20, 2007

zip it!



I FINALLY treated myself to some baby clothes for Miles and found this little gem on sale. (Yes, that is camoflage on the trim of the hood.) I have SUCH a weakness for putting Miles in little hoodie sweatshirts. When I zipped this little hoodie up and put the hood on I about died. SO CUTE! More photos on that later when I have more time.

He looks so grown up here and strangly, like he just got a hair cut. (Of course, he barely has any hair.) Now if only we would get a cold snap so I could get out my hoodies and use them for more than just fashion shoots in the nursery!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Betsy:) Okay, not to confuse you more, but I vote for this picture in the Cutest Baby contest. He just looks ADORABLE! Especially his eyes:) TOOOOOO CUTE!