Monday, July 16, 2007

Discovering Jumping

What's this thing? Grandma got it for me? It's kinda weird...

Whoa! I can spin around?

Cool! I get it now!








Whew! That was fun!

Grandma Smith got this for us and back in the 70's they called these things a Johnny Jump Up. (Anybody else grow up with one of these?) As the legend goes, I loved mine, so Grandma was excited when she found one for Miles. It was a little precarious to begin with, but a lot of fun. He's still figuring it out, so we don't spend a lot of time in it, but I pop him in it from time to time.

I didn't realize I would be taking photos or I would have put him in a room that didn't have a bunch of junk in the background. Oops. I was in the middle of cleaning out our spare room closet as you can see all the stuff on the bed behind Miles.

More photos to come. I just threw these up really quickly with minimal post production work, so more to come once I can hop on the "good" computer.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love that 2nd pictures, with that scared look! Priceless! I didn't even notice the background mess (actually, I still can't really see the mess), so don't worry! I've heard great things about these Jumping toys. Enjoy!