Tuesday, November 20, 2007

an afternoon with Olivia

Whew! I'm not even done processing all of the photos from our shoot with Olivia, but I HAD to take a break and show you my favorites so far. Enjoy! She's just as sweet as she can be.

You met Olivia in the previous post, now let's get to know her better. She wore this adorable dress and I was so impressed by how at ease she was all dressed up.



Livie's Grandma who lives in Hawaii got her this rocking chair so we were really hoping she would let us snap some photos of her in it so her family could see her enjoy it. She did a great job and sat in it long enough to get many cute shots! It fits her perfectly.



Olivia loves her daddy, who as it seems, does the best itsy bitsy spider ever.


Here's mom (aka Jessica.) She's the mastermind behind the adorable wardrobe changes.

Olivia LOVES Elmo. I Love how she is interacting with the little red guy in these shots.


Remember how I mentioned the wardrobe? LOVE these jeans.

...and Livie loves cookies.


Thank you for inviting us into your home Jessica, Todd, Olivia and Nana!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Thank you again for capturing Olivia's personality! You and John did such a great job! We could have not asked for better one-year photos for our little girl!

Gail said...

Nice job on this series - I think the second shot (in b&w) is my favorite! That girl is ADORABLE!

Wormie said...

You did a fabulous job in capturing the beauty and spirit in my great-niece Olivia. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures - they're amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Bets,

This little doll baby is more beautiful than any of the celebrity babies out there! I literally gasped when I saw her precious face! You did such an incredible job.

I love you.

Amy Conner