Monday, November 19, 2007

baby legs, etc.

This has been my week of shooting in low light. Welcome to winter! Flash needs to somehow become my new best friend as the winter darkness approaches, but I just love natural light. So until I start busting out my flash, I'm gonna have some grain in my pics. Oh well, at least Miles is still adorable as ever!

Remember the prize package I won a while back? Well the package included a pair of organic cotton Baby legs which are basically leg warmers for babies. They work great for Miles because pants are usually high waters on him (soon to be his life story if he is built like John) and the baby legs keep his exposed ankles and calves warm. Plus, we can just go pants-less and wear the baby legs around if we want or I can wear them on my arms. (If you know me, you know that is so something I will do.) I think he is adorable in them, even if daddy thinks they are a bit girly. (Wait to you see the rainbow and blue and brown striped ones that just arrived in the mail today!)

Here we are, hanging out on the changing pad after a diaper change. The strap is a never ending source of facination for him.

I popped him in the crip to go grab the camera and found him playing with his little bunny in a box toy and a very smiley mood.




Who wants to squeeze these chubby little baby legs? I do! I do!

Moving on my from infatuation with baby legwarmers....

Even though it's getting (freakin!) cold outside, we are still walking the pugs with Miles as much as we can. As we are getting our coats on in the morning, Miles is usually keeping himself busy by rounding up the pugs and playing with their leashes.




In other news, I woke up with a cold today. Of course I did, it's Thanksgiving week! It's tradition that I'm sick for winter holidays. I got out and had my hair done tonight and that made me feel human, so who knows, maybe my immune system is up for a fight for once in it's life. Last year I wasn't even able to make it to the Zabels for Christmas AT ALL because I was so ill, so I"m REALLY hoping I can make it to thanksgiving this year. Wish me luck.

Oh, if anybody is having a bad day and wants to make it better, come over to my house and watch Miles dance to Pennies from Heaven on our Elf soundtrack. ADORABLE!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

The leg warmers are beyond cute! Where can I find those? I would love to get Olivia a pair. Miles smile is so infectous. I just love it! And even in low light you continue to take wonderful pictures!

Erin said...

Me Me!!! I want to squeeze those chubby baby legs!!!!

Can't wait to see the Pennies from Heaven dance. :)