Sunday, November 04, 2007

river walk in Cinci




John and I headed to Cinci for a wedding this past weekend. John's parents drove alllll the way from South Carolina to meet us to take care of Miles while we went to the wedding. We had some good times and some interesting times this weekend. Miles stayed with us in our room so it was slumber party time! My eyes are currently burning out of my eye sockets from the lack of sleep.

I'll give you a hint on how the weekend went: Miles is currently going through something called Stranger Anxiety. Meaning everybody is a stranger except me. This is really only a problem in the evening, which is pretty much the only time we need to leave him to go do adult things. UGH. So you do the math on whether you think we made it to the reception on time. More on that when our friend and photographer of choice (not to mention just voted #1 photographer in Indy!) Bobbi posts her photos from the wedding.

We did get to get lots of great times in enjoying some good food and checking out the Cinci aquarium. More on that later, I HAVE to get to bed!

Oh, we also met up with our blogging friends from Cinci, Liz, Nick and baby Stella today too. Check out their blog at: N&L's Blog so when I post photos later this week you'll know who I'm talking about. Yep, I'm giving you blog homework. Read up!

Thanks so much G & G King for driving all that way to help us out!

p.s. The masses (all 16 of you) have spoken and I hear declare that Halloween is the best holiday ever!!! So take your crappy Christmas decorations that everybody has put out on freakin October 26th and...Ok, I"m getting a little violent here. I just realllllllly don't have the strength for two months of Christmas. I love it like everybody else, but honest to god, it just makes me irritated when I step foot out of the door on Nov. 1st and suddenly the holiday season is thrust upon us.

Yea, I'm tired. Sorry for the rant! I'm going to go freebase some eye solution and hit the hey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy, you were tired! I've never heard of anyone hitting the "Heeeeey!" ;-)

Thanks for a wild and crazy weekend, B. Love you!

Much metta,
John