Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Olivia's sneak peak

Meet Olivia, aka, Livie. Isn't she beautiful? She just turned one and John and I got to shoot some photos of her last Sunday. That's her mom, Jessica, in the background and I'm sure she is itching to see some photos of her little girl. I just blogged a few hours ago, but knowing how eager I always am to see photos, I wanted to get a sneak peak up for her and her family as soon as possible.



More to come, stay tuned!

For the grandparents looking for Miles, just keep scrolling down. ; )

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Betsy...I am speechless! That pictures is beautiful! I cannot wait to see how the others turned out. I have no doubt they will be just as good. Thank you so much for taking time to do Olivia's one year pictures. It meant a great deal to us! You and John are very talented!

Anonymous said...

Betsy,
Jess just told me to check out Olivia's photo. It is wonderful. You have captured her personality very well. I look forward to seeing the rest of the pictures that you and your husband took. I enjoyed watching the session.
Olivia's Nana

Bobbi said...

YOU ARE AH-MA-ZINNNNNG!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics, as always.

The short answer is at 6 months old. The long answer is on my blog.

Happy Thanksgiving!!