Thursday, November 08, 2007

this is why 9 months olds are impossible to diaper..

Once the diaper is off, he flips over as fast as he can and it's karaoke time on the changing table strap!
Never a dull moment.
Look at that precious belly!


Tonight John and I went to a cooking demonstration with Becky and a friend of hers. We were definitly the youngest people there, but it was pretty cool and we got to sample and learn about cooking healthy. Miles stayed home with Grandma and I was a bit worried it was going to be cryfest 2007. He was super fussy this afternoon and from a photo I took of him screaming, I could totally see his swollen gums. Bless his heart! : ( However, my mom said he was a dream and no tears. We came home to him blissfully asleep in my mom's arms. If I didn't have a new goal of early to bed, early to rise, I would have posted the pic of it. However, John and I have a new resolution that includes a lot more sleep than we have been getting.

I'm really wore out too. I tell you, our weekend trip really exhausted me and I've had a week to recover. I'm such a wimp! Traveling with a baby and eating out as much as we did wore me out! When you are out with a baby you have to constantly keep a ticking clock in your head counting down how much time we had to do our activity before it was time for a snack, nap or diaper change. Never mind get a chance to snack, rest or use the restroom yourself! It was like mom duty quadrupled. I can't imagine how my friends with multiple kids do it. Anyway, no extra photo processing tonight. I'm off to bed to get a good night's rest and hopefully finally recover. Oh, Miles has been waking up at night now too, so that adds to the sleepiness. Better get some sleep while I can!

Some other fun stuff has been in the works, but no time to talk about that tonight. Soon, soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that baby! Sorry to break it to you... but you're stuck with us for life :D I NEED ME SOME MILES! :D ...and Betsy and Joh, too! :D