Tuesday, November 06, 2007

OMG, Bobbi's photos are AMAZING!!!

Remember when i blogged about getting our photos taken? I talked about how we had to strip Miles down to his diaper before he was ready for the shoot? Oh, and of course, there was mention of a bad hair day. (You know me and my hair...) Well the photos are in and we are THRILLED!!!!

I'm soooo stealing some images from Bobbi's Blog becuase I just can't wait for the real thing to arrive:




We walk the pugs three times a day so it was important to capture this.


For the rest of the samples, go to: Bobbi+Mike's blog of our pics

If you guys aren't already stalking her blog, you should be!!!

We have many, many bare walls in our house so i'm thinking i want to do some super big prints of some of these. Maybe even a stretched canvas. Even though we have 8 million photos of Miles that we could do Christmas cards with, I'm excited to have some of our whole family to put in a card. Yippee! Last year's Christmas card totally blew. The funny thing was I was too tired from my pregnancy to do good cards. Ha! Like I knew what being tired was!

I love great photography. I will definitly be doing this next year, perhaps in early summer, though catching bobbi in the middle of wedding season may take some convincing. ; ) It's awesome to have a photographer come to your home for many reasons. One, you learn from them how to be a better photographer yourself. Secondly, they capture a side of you that you have never seen. (I really didn't know my nose was shaped the way it was. Seriously.) Third, they capture you and your spouse together being parents. Usually we are either posing for each other or talking to each other from behind the camera. I think that will be a neat thing for Miles to have someday.

Ok, I'm shushing. I have a project I need to do for the NTAF this evening, so I better stop blogging!!!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Beautiful!!! I love the family pug walk for your Christmas cards. What a sweet moment.

Erin ;)

Bobbi said...

It helps that you guys are RIDICULOUSLY GOOD LOOKING! Oh, and FANTASTIC parents, too! :D

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Anonymous said...

OMG! What fabulous photos! You guys are just too much fun!

So I finally figured out how to add both of your blogs as an RSS feed into my LiveJournal Friends page! I may not comment much, but I should keep a lot better informed now! =)