Wednesday, November 21, 2007

is that a monkey in your pants?

Today I got another one of my free diapers from winning the grand prize at my web forum thingy. I'm not talking Pampers either, this thing is custom made! I got to pick the colors of the outer waterproof fabric and the liner too. How ADORABLE is this?


I guess this won't be so adorable once it's worn for a few hours, but hey, it's cute now! It will make folding (clean) diapers a bit more fun.


The only bummer is it's a fitted diaper instead of the one size ones that I have. (The diapers we have are adjustable from 8 lbs. up to 35.) So this one is a large and will fit him from 22 lbs. up to 35. Even though Miles is a chubs, it's wayyyy too big him him. So no fashion show for a while.

I know cloth diapers seem really hard to do, but if anybody ever has any questions I will be MORE than happy to help you. I'm walking some of my friends who are expecting through the ins and outs (and 1 and 2's) of cloth diapering so they can figure out if they want to do them.

Thanks for taking a peak at my cute new find. This has been the week of super fun baby stuff. Now when do I get some cute new clothes? Well, considering we just got me a new computer (See post below), I'll be rockin the 2004 duds for a while I think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTE!!! i've always wanted to try a diaper of this brand! you will have to let us know how you like it(:

you picked lovely colors btw!

Anonymous said...

That diaper is so cute! I never knew diapering could be so fun until I tried cloth.

See you back at the web forum thingy!

Anonymous said...

It's adorable! Looks so yummy and soft. I love cloth for the cuteness!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! Don't you just love how cute and cozy cloth is?! Fantastic!