Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Miles was Drew Carey For Halloween!


No, that wasn't his costume but it would have been free! ; ) He was a snuggly bear and he wore it all day as we went to a halloween party at the mom group I sporadically attend. We had a bit of a hectic evening, so we didn't get a lot of photos of Miles in his Halloween Costume, but we did capture our very nerdy family trick or treating on John's Blog. I was a queen bee and John was a worker bee. It was a costume we could throw on in 2 minutes after I sketched some whiskers on Miles. Gotta love the low maintenance costume plan!

I hate to put this photo up becuase it's blocking the pretty sunset pics from last night. Oh well, guess I'll have to snap some more sometime! Gotta run. We are heading to Cinci for a formal wedding this weekend and I'm SUPER STRESSED becuase, as I always do before a formal event, I feel like I have nothing to wear and due to the fact that I have hobbit feet, there is always an issue with shoes. It kind of put a hamper on my very favorite holiday, but I shook it off in time to enjoy this beautiful evening.

Happy Halloween everyone! Now it's time to gorge on some candy!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Adorable! I love the Drew Carey look. And btw, I've never been one to resist the warm feeling of a maxed out credit card, so I had to go with Christmas on your poll.

It was so nice to see you yesterday- hope to see you again soon!
-Erin and Preston

Anonymous said...

Love the pic! That's funny... Steve and I are heading to Cincinnati on Sunday to visit the Knipps! Maybe we'll run into you guys! :)

-Melissa