Sunday, October 28, 2007

Becky & the kings do coffee and some shots...

Camera shots, that is. ;-)


John and I got a new camera yesterday because when we shoot photos one of us is always dancing around begging to take a shot. So we are now a two man shooting crew. More on that later.

So today we got to shoot for the first time without juggling cameras. It was AWESOME. We shot my sister-in-law, Rebecca. (That would be Andy's sister, not John's, as he has only brothers.) As you can see she is verrry photogenic. Miles came along too and he was a really good sport. Oh, and regarding the location, it's my favorite coffee shop, the Mocha Lounge. I have been dying to go shoot there because they have a lot of windows and some great light with all the widows. Their parking lot gave us a little bit of grunge and some woods to round it out. Oh, and it's right down the street from us, so quick travel time for Miles in case we had to escape quickly.


John captured this one. He is THE MAN!





Then into the coffee shop we headed...

Becky loves jewelry and always wears cool and funky stuff. I had to capture this sweet ring. It reminds me of Jurasic Park. (You know, the mosquito in the amber...I'm listening to that soundtrack right now, so it's on my brain too.) Look at those lips too! This is one of my favorite photos. Oh to have her skin!


John captured this one. I like how the wall art reflects in the coffee table.








Here's Becky giving her Blue Steel look ala Zoolander. Ok, I have to quote the movie: Becky, you are really, really, rediculously good looking. ; )


Go to John's Blog for a behind the scenes look at the shoot.

Go to John's photography portion of his website for a better view of the photos.

Can I just say an AMEN that this blog is complete? Blogger went KAPUT right in the middle of loading this so I have been doing this one photo at a time and about ready to stick my finger in my eye. An hour and a half later and I"m done! It's 1 AM and I'm going to bed! Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Rachel Henderson said...

Ok, so you shot those and PPed them in one day. You guys are a crazy photography machine! Your pictures look great AND you had an amazingly beautiful model! John, I love the sun flare. I also love the two of Becky drinking. Great work.

Anonymous said...

Hey Gang,
Thanks for sharing the photos! They are fabulous. I think you have another hobby/money making interest to share with the world. We loved the one of Becky and Miles and especially the happy baby face one of Miles. What a dolly!!!