Thursday, October 25, 2007

football fotoshoot

All I want to do is play with my camera. Never mind the layer of dog hair on my kitchen floor, I just want to take photos! It's kind of an obsession. Tonight I had to be somewhere at 7:30, but at 7:27 I was still editing photos. Can't drag me away!

Today, Miles was napping, it was an amazingly beautiful day outside and school was on fall break. That meant our backyard, which backs up to a housefull of boys, was filled with neghborhood guys playing football. They said it was ok if I practised snapping some shots of them. (I"m sure they were like, "Oh man, the old lady is coming to talk to us again. Ugh!") Man, capturing action shots is HARD! Here are a few I caught. We are kind of dying for some better glass. In due time we'll be upgrading our equipment soon. Photography isn't a cheap hobby. ; )



I think this photo is neat becuase it totally shows that the kid in red is the leader and the other guys look up to him.


There are a bunch more, but certian people in my family get annoyed when non-Miles people hog blog space. So I'm keeping it to a minimum. ; )

They aren't the best photos in the world, but I'm going to make them a CD. I think it would be cool to have photos like this of me playing as a kid. These kids are awesome. When other kids are sitting inside playing video games these kids are outside 24-7 playing whatever sport is in season. When I first moved in I wasn't too thrilled becuase their baseball kept coming pretty close to our windows and they pretty much play in our yard, but it's alllll good. It's good to see kids play like this.

No comments: