Monday, October 22, 2007

miles does some research

John and I love the library. We are kind of nerds that way. On our last visit to the library we got a HUGE stack of books on business plans, web design, photography, baby food cook books and slow cooker cook books. I told you, we are HUGE nerds, anyway, I had them all in a bin and Miles was facinated. For, like, a half an hour he shuffled through the books, fingering the pages and checking them out. The lighting was great and the concentration he showed on his face was hilarious.


John and I call Miles "muffin head" and this photo totally showes his little "muffiny" head. (The way his ears droop and his cheeks are so round. Oh, It makes me want to go get him out of his crib and squeeze him right now!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa...is that a mini-Ellsworth? Picture #3 from the top looks so much like him. Wow!

Love Jennie