Wednesday, October 03, 2007

learning can be tough...

So I get comments all the time from blog readers that Miles is such a happy baby. Well, duh! I only post his happy photos! ; ) Not today...(Once again, technical difficulty on my camera settings, so excuse the photo grain please.)

This has been a HUGE week for all sorts of growing and learning for Miles. Obviously, he has learned to crawl but at the same time he started pulling himself up and standing too. Here is one of the first times he pulled himself up, but then didn't know how to get back down. Isn't it hilarious how "round" Miles is? He is the most snuggly baby. It's amazing that child knows how to crawl becuase I just love holding him so much.

Bless Miles' heart, his mean mommy had to snap a couple pics of him before I finally rescued him. I couldn't resist posting these though!

Tonight was the polar opposite of these photos. Miles was in his jumper and we turned on some swing music, Jump, Jive and Wail and Miles jumped as high as he ever has. It was hilarious. We all had a blast. No photos though, we just stayed in the moment.

In other news, it's garage sale season and this morning John walked past one of our neighbor's garage sales and they had a super nice jogging stroller for $15. I didn't realize it was that nice or that cheap when John alerted me to the sale. So I took my own sweeeeet time getting dressed and for some dumb reason, put make up on and by the time I got down the street, I walked up jussst as a woman was buying it. Doh!!!! I was SO hating myself for being so vain and dumb to not just run down there ASAP. I guess I just assumed it would be junky. I didn't leave empty handed though, I did get a baby bike carrier to pull Miles behind on a bike. (Bikes for us is our next big thing we want, but that might be Mother's and Father's day gifts to ourselves next spring. We'll see.) Anyway, so guess who wants a jogging stroller now! (Put a woman on a shopping mission to be thwarted like that and it makes you want something even more!) So I found one on Craig's list for $45 from a lady who lives out on the North side of Fort Wayne. So we'll see if that works out.

John and I really aren't that batty about buying babystuff, but we are outside with Miles a lot and finding things to help in our daily walks would be nice. Miles will be getting too big for his Baby Bjorn soon. We alreaady have very nice strollers, but we really can't run with them. We are both soooooo out of shape, that it would be good to get some running in. Plus, this winter when it's yucky out, it would be great to have nice big wheels to walk the pugs with baby all snuggled up. I'll keep you posted. Wish us luck that we can get a good deal.

Well, I better get to bed. Have a great weekend everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww. Poor Miles. :(