Tuesday, October 30, 2007

kitchen swimming

Miles is on a nap strike. He used to take an awesome 2-3 hour nap in the morning and then another hour or two in the afternoon. Not lately. I think he's just learning to do so much that he doesn't wasn't to miss anything with a nap. This means that by 3 in the afternoon, I'm wore out and need a break. Miles loves to play with water, as we all know from the water dish video, so I went one step further.
I set him in a warm sunbeam and gave him all sorts of cups and bottles filled with water.

By the way, Miles is still wearing his Bum Geniuis diapers. As you recall, the diapers are supposed to fit a child up to 35 lbs. Miles is still only on the second snap and probably weights around 19 or 20 lbs. It's been great to be able to wear the same set of diapers so long. I wish I could say the same about baby socks. Man, he plows through those like pop corn. But I digress...

Stamp is always near by. Considering how much that dog hates baths, I would think she would be running in the opposite direction.

It's nice to get some use out of the unitasker and space hog that is the plastic baby bathtub. Hopefully Miles will rediscover his nap time. Until then, I'll just keep working on ways to keep him busy.

No comments: