Wednesday, October 17, 2007

first grade fun

Once again, I was trolling through our digital library and I came along this relic. I was in the first grade and apparently, full of life. This was just the beginning of a life long battle with what the hell to do with my hair. I think I'm wearing lip gloss here. I bet I stole that from my sister.
Of course, I had to find John at the same age. Being one of four boys means there are few photos where he is alone, so here he sits (in the middle) with his brothers Chris and Mark. He's was such a great role model for them to look up to. Hee hee.


We still haven't decided who Miles looks like yet, so perhaps in 6 years we'll have a better idea. ; )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miles reminds me of Ellsworth. Mostly just the expressions he gives.
Nat.